Thursday 26 January 2012

Turkey breast in a simple but great way

turkey breast and roasted potatoes
Buona sera a tutti! Tonight I re-discovered a very fine meat which sometimes ignored in Hungary (as I noticed) however the taste is fantastic and really healthy.
What I refer to is turkey - particularly tonight I chose a piece of turkey breast and prepared it in a simple, Italian way - roasted in the oven in the beautiful yellow company of potatoes.

As for spices, the less the better theory always brings great result - I only used olive oil, a little garlic and rosemary - e basta (ENG:that's all). Using less spice can be a good benefit for your health and also, believe me, for the taste it is perfect because in this way you can feel the REAL taste of everything as nature created them.

Turkey in general requires a bit more time to cook well - so it is a bit late dinner tonight but I am sure you will excuse me if you try this meat to melt in your mouth!

Ciao a tutti & buon appetito!
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment