Wednesday 25 January 2012

Risotto salsiccia e saffron

risotto salsiccia e saffron
Dear guests,as I wrote earlier on Facebook this evening, I prepared another variation for risotto.

This contains some meat (huhhh, finally something meaningful, right? no man can live without meat as we say in Italy), a beautiful sausage-type called salsiccia in Italian and guess what? I was able to find it on Lehel market!

I added saffron (actually this is a new type which I bought  - you would never guess... - in Turkey, in Istanbul) which provides a beautiful golden-yellow colour to the rice pieces.

Nothing else is left - please, take a seat, legs under the table, pick up your fork and start this marvellous trip on your plate which will take you to the golden fields of Toscana or if you wish to imagine the azzurro blue waves of Sicily - all Italians love this plate, no matter where you go!

I am sure if you take one bite, the next and the next will follow until you must face the empty plate but your stomach will be grateful for the kind treatment.

Have a good evening and take a nice relax!

Ciao a tutti & buon appetito!
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment