Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lehel market and ....

Hungarian-Italian co-operation
Ciao a tutti!

Today I visited Lehel market to continue my quest to find the best ingredients for my meals.

Comparing it with Vásárcsarnok, I found more interesting products here - I tried to take pictures but suddenly you know what happened? A security guy (accompanied with 2 policemen!!!) came to me, start speaking in Hungarian (hehe, funny, but I am used to this) for which situation I have a set answer "Sajnálom, nem beszélek magyarul". They continued showing body language (well, that is my speciality as I am Italian - we communicate 80% with gestures and only poor 20% verbally) so I understood no pictures are allowed - which is a pity because I wanted to share with you those beautiful colours and products...

However I am tricky so I could make some pictures and here is one which I found symbolic: you can see the great cooperation between HU and IT, your typical "kolbász" in the company of our olive oil, bello!!!

OK, lets get back to cooking as I can imagine soon is dinner time so you must be hungry. Tonight I have another variation of risotto for you, with sausage and saffron - one of my favourite and I found the real Italian sausage on the market so it will be 100% home taste!

A dopo / later, guys!

Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment