Saturday 21 January 2012

art, love and me
To make this blog more personal, I decided to add some personal thoughts (in a way connected with Italy and cooking) to give my readers a better view on my personality, my values and thoughts.
Today my first thought was why cooking is important for me and why I would like to share and spread Italian cooking here, in Hungary?

So, lets see my somehow mission statement.

For me cooking and eating means emotions as without heart in it, do not start! Dedicate all yourself for cooking at least for that 1 hour, do not forget that with that food you will treat your friends and family, they deserve the best - and the food deserves the same, the best treatment!

It is also art for me because you can compose not only by the taste but by the visual something special. You use your imagination and every time you can create something new, different and unique.

Cooking and eating definitely mean family and friends - you know, eating alone is not healthy, use the opportunity to ask your friends how they spent the day, or to caress your mom and share a plate of cakes with her. Having dinner is a perfect occasion to come and stay together, to reinforce the relationships with all important people around you.

I hope these lines help you to get a better insight, a better look inside my and my nations' minds and hearts to see the role of a meal or kitchen, which is far beyond biological needs.

Have a nice day, ciao a tutti!
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment